Title: Recuva 1.53.1087
File size: 5.31MB (5,562,976 bytes)
Requirements: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / XP 64-bit / Vista 64-bit / Windows 7 64-bit / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64-bit
Languages: Multiple languages
Recuva (pronounced “recover”) is a freeware Windows utility that can help you to restore your files, which have been accidentally deleted from your computer. This includes files accidentally emptied from the Recycle bin as well as images and other files that have been deleted by user error from memory cards or external devices, such as MP3 players. With Recuva you can even rescue files that have been ‘lost’ due to bugs, crashes or viruses!
Key Features include:
- Simple to use interface – just click ‘Scan’ and choose the files you want to recover.
- Easy to use filter for results based on file name/type.
- Simple Windows like interface with List and Tree view.
- Can be run from a USB thumb drive.
- Restores all types of files, including office documents, images, video, music, email etc.
- Supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5 , NTFS + EFS file systems.
- Restores files from removable media such as digital cameras, memory sticks, CF cards, Smart Media Cards, SD cards, etc.)
- Restores files from external ZIP drives, Firewire and USB hard drives.
- Lightweight and fast.
Unlike most file recovery tools, Recuva can restore files from damaged or newly formatted drives. With greater flexibility Recuva has a better chance of recovering your data. Recuva comes with an advanced deep scan feature that scours your drive to locate any traces of files you have deleted.
Related Keywords – recuva for android, piriform recuva, recuva for mac, recuva review,
Originally posted 2017-11-10 13:43:00.